If you need to visit India on a short notice for an emergency such as a death in the family or medical emergencies and you cannot be issued a passport from the Indian authorities due to your current status in the United States such as pending asylum matter and passport has expired, then you can apply for an emergency certificate to visit India for a short period of time without the need of a passport. 

For more information, contact The Singh Law Office.

Please click the link below to download your free copy:

Document Checklist for Emergency Certificate