Inderraj was born and raised in Punjab, India and relocated, with his family, to Los Angeles, California. Inderraj graduated from high school in Los Angeles and went on to serve in the United States Air Force. Inderraj won several awards, medals, and accolades for his dedicated service to the Air Force.
While serving full time in the Air Force, Inderraj graduated with his Bachelor of Science degree specializing in legal studies. After graduation, Inderraj went to study law at well-recognized and highly ranked Pepperdine University School of Law. At law school, Inderraj served on various student bodies such as Veterans Legal Society and served as the Immigration Chair for the National Lawyers Guild. In addition to studying law, Inderraj specialized in dispute resolution at Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution—one of the leading dispute resolution institution in America. Inderraj also received the prestigious CALI award at law school for Selected Issues in Dispute Resolution and Products Liability. In 2019, Inderraj graduated from law school, along with Certificate in Dispute Resolution, and was admitted to the California Bar later that year.
In addition to aggressively counseling for his client's interest, Inderraj also serves, pro bono, as the General Counsel for the Guru Angad Darbar Khalsa School, a non-profit organization based in Bakersfield, California.
In his spare time, Inderraj loves to spend time with his wife and his son.
- Pepperdine University, School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution
- American Military University
- Bachelor of Science, Legal Studies
- California Supreme Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Executive Office of Immigration Review (Immigration Courts)
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- The Air Force Commendation Medal
- The Air Force Achievement Medal, First Oak Leaf Cluster
- The Air Force Achievement Medal
- The Air Force Longevity Service Medal
- The National Defense Service Medal
- The Air Force Good Conduct Medal
- The Airman of the Wing, Nominee
- The Airman of the Squadron (two times)
- The Airman of the Group
- The Diamond Sharp Award